PROCEDURAL Administrative law
COURT APPEALS/ LITIGIOUS-ADMINISTRATIVE ACTION:
- Pre-Litigation Appeals
- Appeal before administrative legal bodies.
- Appellate Appeal before the appellate court.
- Judicial Review before the Spanish Supreme Court.
- Summary procedure.
- Suspension of administrative acts.
- Protection of fundamental rights.
- Sentence enforcement.
Administrative SUBSTANTIVE LAW
ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEEDINGS/ ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS:
- Annulment of administrative acts.
- Revocability of administrative acts.
- Appeal for reversal and ordinary administrative appeal.
- Administrative sanctioning procedure.
- Claim for damages.
- State asset liability.